• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Game Evoked the Most Emotions for You?

Final Fantasy IX because the story is really intense and it's my favorite! Final Fantasy X too because you can't play that game and not love it and not cry at the end! Suikoden II as well because there are so many characters and the game developers really knew how to get you attached to someone quickly and really feel for them and their story. Legend of Dragoon too!

Final Fantasy IX jumps out at me as being one. Objectively (if that word applies here) that probably was the biggest one for me, but I also get very sentimental with titles like FF4, FF6, FF7, Chrono Trigger, Super Mario RPG and Zelda: MM, mainly just because they bring back the feelings of the good old days in which I first played them.

Heavy Rain was pretty emotional. It had a great murder/crime story and you got to get pretty close with all the characters.

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
Pokemon Mystery dungeon 1... the ending when you say goodbye to every one and say you have to leave? Very sad. Also, Mystery Dungeon 2 is sad when you beat Dialga and then tell your partner that you have to go because that's what is what happens to future pokemon. I preferred the first one (except the fact Cyndaquil is yellow...) but both are some of my favourite games ever!

Mayor Dotour

Mayor of Clocktown
The Final Fantasy series made a huge impact on my emotions.
Final Fantasy IV in particular where most of the characters DIE!!!! I was so saddened that I teared a bit before I continued playing again. Later did i realise that they come back with the exception of Tellah. So sad. sad sad sad sad.

ShadowDiety

Nanomachines, son.
Mother 3
OoT/MM
Gears of War 3
Phoenix Wright series
Half Life 2: Episode 2
Left 4 Dead...or the comic at least when Bill dies
Halo series
and Skyward Sword.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom