• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda Which Game Era Do You Want to Live in

CrimockLyte

hmm, yup
Probably Ocarina of Time (Child Timeline)

You'd get to see a lot unfold: End of the Civil War, the Hero of Time meeting Zelda,
Link heading off to Termina, and possibly Ganondorf's execution.

Plus, since he isn't a hero, you could try and befriend the Hero of Time, and that would be just awesome.

R

RockrGrrl

I think this is a difficult question because most people would simply choose their favorite game. I'd choose Termina because I feel so connected to all of the characters, like they're all my best friends already.

I guess I am the loner as I would like to either live in Subrosia or Koholint Island (Both in the Era of Light and Dark). I love the world of Subrosia as it a unique world in which the Subrosians have odd customs such as Link having to demand the Subrosian Smithy to get the Rusty Bell polished and bathing in lava (Which I would love). Now, onto Koholint Island. Koholint Island has a lot of interesting/my favorite characters such as BowWow :bowwow:, the Town Tool Shopkeeper, etc. Also, many different animals only appear on Koholint Island such as Hippos, alligators, a mouse, a walrus, etc. The environment of Koholint is also intriguing as each region is unique to each other.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom