• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which former Link voice actor would you like to see return?

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
Link's had plenty of voices throughout the years, but not often have they reprised their roles after their game is done. Nintendo will likely never do this, but if they were to make a new Zelda game where one of the previous Links would reprise their role, which one would you like to hear again?

Just for reference:

OoT Young Link (Fujiko Takimoto)
OoT adult Link (Nobuyuki Hiyama)
Toon Link (Sachi Matsumoto)
TP Link (Akira Sasanuma)
ST Link (Yuki Kodaira)
ALBW Link (Mitsuki Saiga)
SS Link (Takashi Ohara)

Personally OoT adult Link was my favorite. That's largely due to Soul Calibur 2, but even so, I'd love to see him reprise his role again as Link, whether or not it is the OoT Link again.

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
Honestly, I'd be hard pressed to distinguish between the different Link VAs. I guess I'd go with WW/PH Link due to the story potential.

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
I really liked WW Link's VA. Very distinct, expressive. They even had that VA for Link throw out a "come on!" of all things.

Even if we don't get another game in the toon style, I'd still like to see that VA come back.

I never paid much mind to the Links voices, as 95% of their sounds were just noises, so I can't really say I have preference of one over another.

However, if Ninty were to give Link full voice lines in a future game, I would only want whoever can do the best job of it. It's the skill that matters to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom