• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Fire Emblem Which Fire Emblem game has your favorite story?

Threads relating to the Fire Emblem series.

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
The story for Fire Emblem games can be hit or miss at times (more hits than misses, I'd say), but there are some that have fairly strong stories in addition to having likable, memorable casts of characters. Which games' stories did you enjoy most? What moments in those stories do you find were most memorable for you, for one reason or another?

For me, peak FE stories are Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn and Genealogy of the Holy War. All of them are filled with moments that have really stuck with me after finishing them - for quite some time in the case of Path and Dawn.

In the case of Genealogy in particular, I was well aware of the main plot twist going in, but taking the time to play through the game and really engaging with it for what it is really led to that moment hitting harder than I had expected. Nothing else quite matches its impact in the series, that I can think of.

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
even though you can argue Blazing Sword has swiss cheese levels of plot holes, I still really liked the journey of it all, from aiding Lyn to reunite w/ her grandfather in the first part and seeing Nergal's plan play out w/ Eliwood and Ninian and Nils and all that in the 2nd part, it just had me engaged during the whole game

Three Houses has some cool things going on but I have yet to full finish it at the moment

that being said, I also need to play Geology at some point

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom