• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which fictional character do you think is the most overrated in your eyes?

The Dashing Darknut

DD, the dashing one
There are characters that get so much praise, wether it be humor or their development or something else. Who do you think is most overrated fictional character in your eyes?

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Masthead_Tingle.17345b1513ac044897cfc243542899dce541e8dc.9afde10b.png

The Dashing Darknut

DD, the dashing one
I liked Wind Waker Link. He was charming and I liked how went from him only caring about his sister to then also wanting to defeat Gannondorf. But yeah, his other versions were boring.

Hero of Pizza Time

Pizza Parker
Superman.

I have to admit that I have never read the comics he is originally from. However, from what I have seen of him, he seems to be completely unstoppable, immune to everything, and unable to falter. This makes his stories boring and his victories meaningless because he has no problems to overcome and we never see him grow. He is not someone who inspires like Spider-Man or Captain America, and he is not someone who demonstrates ingenuity like Batman.

His origin story also doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me. The only place where his powers don't work is his native planet. You would think that the Kryptonians would have evolved to suit their planet better than Earth, but apparently the planet evolves with them. If that's the case, how is the planet alive? What does it have to gain by weakening the Kryptonians? And how is it that an inanimate shard of rock from that planet is enough to kill a kryptonian.

Anyway, that is my rant against the most popular superhero and the reason why it frustrates me when he takes center stage in anything DC related.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom