• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Enemy Scares You the Most?

willsfairysword

links assistant in combat
after thinking about it I came up with 1 for my fav 3 games MM the gidos/redeads

in SS the guardians of the silent realm when I was first played it when the timer went down I bit my tongue so hard I got a sore

and from OoT dead hand no questions asked

SpiritGerudo

Flamey-o, Hotman!
ReDeads/Gibdos and the Dead Hand I'm sure freaked me into next Tuesday the first time I say them. I seriously had nightmares for weeks after Bottom of the Well and Shadow Temple when I first played it. Then we have MM, when I would equip the Bunny Hood when I wasn't using the Gibdo Mask and forget that I don't have the Gibdo Mask on and go running up to them. . . . Less so in TP, since the screams weren't as scary, but I think sometimes they scared me more because I kept mistaking them for Stalfos then I would jump when I realized what it is. Still, they don't gnaw your HEAD in TP, so the ones in OoT/MM take the top spot for scariest.

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
If bosses count:
*Blizzeta Theme plays*

Ah, Yeta(right..?)
A lovable, cuddly yeti.
When she looks at the mirror...then yells:
"NOT TAKE MIRROR!" with that horrid face, she turned into Blizzeta.
That moment, I screamed on top of my lungs, resulting the whole house heard my scream. I threw my Wiimote in the air, I threw pillows to the TV screen( I was laying down on a sofa ) , I almost killed someone with my horrifying scream. I almost broke the Wiimote...
This actually happened to me...

Well if enemies, it will be redeads... I screamed when they screamed. :P

octorok74

TETTAC
If I had to choose an enemy that scares me the most then Redeads take the cake. OoTs redeads are far scarier than WW's in my opinion. The part that gets me the paralyzing scream. Anything that can do that to a person is terrifying to me.

Skunk

Floof
No enemies really scare me appearance wise, but I was genuenly affraidof the third Dark World boss from ALttP. All the spikes around the arena were truly horrifying.

PokaLink

Pokalink the avaricious
None of these extremly scare me, but if i had to pick the scariest they would be, Dead hand, Gidbos, and most of all Re deads

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom