• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Which Enemy is More Intimidating?

Which enemy is more intimidating

• Iron Knuckle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wall Master

• Gibdo/ReDead

• Dead Hand

• Cuccos

• Total voters
Re-Deads... my greatest foes!!! :P
They are not as bad as when I first fought them... (freaked the crap out of me the first time one of thems grabbed me and started ... attacking ... me from behind)... :P But the thought of them still ... :S

Gibdo/Rereads... if you approach them carelessly, WHAM, they lunge at you and suck your brains out!! In MQ, I always play the Sun's Song before I approach them. XD

jbkarate9

KAME HAME HA!!!!
Iron Knuckles. Those things are almost unavoidable, and without the proper preparations they can be a huge setback in your dungeon.

Dead hand, cuz they are so creepy looking! :O redheads are in a close second though.

Ohhh, I forgot about Dead Hand....it IS creepy-looking! The way it moves towards you is so disturbing. XD Also the face it makes after you defeat it (like, the way the mouth stays open) is reeeeallly macabre. :/

Z

zeldadungeon123

No matter what game it is or wat different name it has those things are hard. Iron Knuckles are pretty much like those dark knight guys in twilight princess right?

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
The Iron Knuckles are so intimidating. Once you realize how much damage they can do, you can't help but run. I still use bombs to kill them when I have low health. They are so big and they can move fast and they have a huge range. The thing is that you have to fight them again when you are an adult, you know how powerful it is and you don't want to die. It is really intimidating because even a Zelda Veteran could be taken down by one if he/she made the smallest mistake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom