• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Which Enemy is More Intimidating?

Which enemy is more intimidating

• Iron Knuckle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wall Master

• Gibdo/ReDead

• Dead Hand

• Cuccos

• Total voters

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
The Iron Knuckle. First, he's bigger than most (if not all) regular enemies, and you first encounter him as a child. Second, he swings a huge axe that can't be blocked with the shield, and it has a pretty broad strike radius. Third, when you hit him it doesn't even slow him down .. he just keeps walking toward you. Now this of course changes when you do enough damage to him and he starts running, but the first time you fight him you have no idea that's gonna happen.

enemytracker

無情な
Inside my personal pot, killing some bugs.
I'm still undecided if I choose the Wall Masters or the Gibdo/Re-deads.

Wall Masters suddenly drops from the ceiling (I hate surprise attacks) and even confronting it is too creepy, while the Gibdo/Re-dead can release a scream that I absolutely hate, they walk like zombies, they are slow and they attach at your back and suck the hearts away...

I vote for the Gibdos/Re-deads.

S

SheikoftheTruth

The Gerudo warriors you fight in Gerudo's Fortress are terrible. Especially when you've come a long way through the fortress and they beat you so that you have to start over...
Besides, I hate Wallmasters and always will.

Iron Knuckles. I'm still kind of nervous when I know I'm about to encounter one of them (I always 'activate' them by shooting an arrow from a safe distance :')), even though I have absolutely no problem beating them. They're really easy, but the sounds they make, the running when they lose part of their armor, it just freaks me out.

TrueChaos

Defender of Hyrule
has to be the Knuckle, though Dead Hand should have been in there. just seeing those hands jutting out of the ground fills me with dread

Zen

Guardian of Courage
Cuccos.

They might be harmless looking on the outside, but if you were smarter you would know they're actually assassins sent from Ganondorf to kill you in your sleep.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
It would've been Redeads, but I've overcome my childhood fear of them from playing MM then.

Thus I'm going with Iron Knuckles. They became so annoying after battling them multiple times, until finally at Nabooru's captivity I came across a tactic. I was browsing the Item Grid for something that might assist me and spotted Bombchus that I hadn't used all game. Excited I pulled them out and began sending one at a time against that armored menace. It was actually a little marvelous to see her go red after each contact. This strategy made navigating Ganon's Tower so much easier, even though I ran out and had to combat the rest by sword. :dry:

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
Redeads. I hate them with a passion. They're screams scare the crap out of me and when they catch you...*rape*

Night Owl

~Momentai
For me it would be redeads and gibdos. I still get scared of redeads.
Any other enemy I can defeat with confidence. (though wall and floormasters come a close second to redeads)
Iron knuckles, easy .stay close and backflip out of the way of his attack, then jump attack, rinse and repeat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom