• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Which Enemy is More Intimidating?

Which enemy is more intimidating

• Iron Knuckle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wall Master

• Gibdo/ReDead

• Dead Hand

• Cuccos

• Total voters
The Iron Knuckle for me, i'm still scared of that thing, the part where it starts running, oh god!

First i was like <3+10
Then my health was like <3<3:facepalm:

The Iron Knuckle was most intimidating to me.

Even though the battle was really easy.

Hero of…. #s, I guess
I almost voted Cuccos, but I decided honesty over humor.

Curses, now I wish I had voted Cuccos.

linksonick

The Chaotic Enigma
None of them really freak me out, but I voted Iron Knuckle because there the hardest out of those even though their not really that hard to beat

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
It has to be the ReDeads. I only first encountered one when I was playing through the Royal Tomb in Ocarina of Time. I now fear going down that well after I’ve finished Dodongo’s Cave, as I have been told it’s dark, full of ReDeads and the Dead Hand which I have never met but am now scared to meet…I know it’s just a game but the ReDeads freak me out so much. I suppose it’s not as bad if it’s outside or something but when Link comes into a ReDeads path underground it’s worse because it’s harder to get away and also because I am claustrophobic myself so even watching Link in small spaces makes me feel uneasy. The shriek…Link’s little petrified eyes…that shriek is the part I really hate. *Shudder* But the whole…attacking method is kind of creepy in its own way. And the fact that they’re dead people walking around attacking people is rather disturbing. But they’re not too graphic so that’s okay. The thing that I also find plain weird is if you try to slingshot a ReDead, it makes thins sound as if something is clanging against metal and I would have thought a rotting corpse zombie thing would not make a sound like that at all…ReDeads are just so creepy in so many ways. So, ReDeads, definitely.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
Hahahaha! Well, the cucco's are invincible, but...nah.

Anyway, I'd have to go with the ReDeads. I mean, no one likes to go anywhere near those things. And for good reasons. They paralyze Link, making it hard to avoid them. Then they either suck the life out of you (yes, we all know what it looks like, same thing with Deku Link and doornobs) or vertically slice Link in half. Gibdos aren't much better. But the ReDeads...*shutters.*

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Redeads and Wall Master are the freakiest character ever existed in game history. The way they are on top of you. *shudders* I feel them crawling on me.:(

I voted Dead Hand. He's ugly and the way it sorta slowly inches towards you while you're trapped gives me shivers.
Wallmasters and Floormasters never really bothered me though. I played a lot of Super Smash Bros., so maybe that's why I wasn't afraid much of disembodied hands.
ReDeads are more downright frightening... I hate the groaning noise they make, and how you can't L-Target them unless you're right in their face.

I vote for wallmaster, not because they're hard to fight but the way they put a shadow above you and you hear that sound, oh men at the forest temple I was so scared when Navi warned me for them that I completely panicked lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom