• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Dungeon.net Site Would You Like to See Next?

TheRationalDove

Red Hair Wonder
Professor Layton Dungeon!!!

As much as I'd love that, I'm sure the fan base is too thin for there to be one. (though it would fit in a Nintendo Dungeon because the game is distributed bby Nintedo, even if Level 5 are the creators.)

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
SUPER SMASH BROS! Although the only 'walkthrough'-like portion of any of the games is the Subspace Emissary in Brawl, there exists no excellent 100% walkthrough of it. I would pay somebody to make a Subspace Emissary walkthrough to the quality of Caleb's Majoras Mask walkthrough.
The series has tons of unlockables and strategies to be listed, which no website has done to an outstanding standard.
With the release of Super Smash Bros. 4 in the future, news would come in quickly in its coming 2 years of development.

Last edited:

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I would so LOVE a Mario Dungeon and possibly a Kingdom of Hearts and Final fantasy Dungeon. Mario is extremely popular and many of us (including me) ar as crazy about the Mario games as the Zelda games (Zelda a bit more though). He deserves a Dungeon but one what is actually alive. Because I heard we had one but it died or something or am I mistaken?

I heard we had one but it died or something or am I mistaken?

I once got in contact with someone who was working on a Mario Dungeon, But I haven't heard anything since :l I think a Mario Dungeon should be the next Dungeon site to focus on. Super Mario is incredibly popular and I'm suprised Zelda dungeon haven't talked about it yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom