• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Dungeon.net Site Would You Like to See Next?

I second the idea of a Nintendo Dungeon, although that probably would be a ridiculous amount of work. Maybe in the distant future. :)

As for right now, maybe a Mario Dungeon? Or a Metroid Dungeon would be nice as well.

I third the Nintendo Dungeon idea. It would certainly be a huge amount of work, so I don't see it happening in the near future tho.

Jedizora

:right:
I would probably enjoy a Elder Scrolls dungeon. A SSB Dungeon would be nice as well. Even a Mass Effect Dungeon. But what I really want? Ace Attorney Dungeon. Granted, most people haven't played it, but I love that series, and I'd love to see another website for it.
EDIT: A Call of Duty Dungeon would be Cool, if only to see the reaction of all the many CoD haters on here.

TF/HH

TwilightFlame/HylianHero
Pikmin Dungeon. I love Pikmin. Austin and a few other staff members were planning on making it, but Austin left so now I have no idea what will happen...

Pikmin Dungeon. I love Pikmin. Austin and a few other staff members were planning on making it, but Austin left so now I have no idea what will happen...

Austin quit and got banned due to his stupidity.

Mariley said:
I third the Nintendo Dungeon idea. It would certainly be a huge amount of work, so I don't see it happening in the near future tho.

I fourth this option.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom