• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Dungeon Did You Not Enjoy and Generally Hate?

iMadMax

Zelda Masta
LoZ: Death Mountain (Confusing as hell)
AoL: Great Palace (Hard as Hell)
ALttP: Turtle Rock (Really Annoying)
LA: Eagles Tower (Teadeous)
OoT: Water Temple
MM: Woodfall Temple (Just Boring)
WW: Earth TEmple (Re deads haa)
TP: City In The Sky
PH: Ocean King

DinNayruFarore

God of Goddesses
OoT: Fire Temple (lengthy and time consuming for me)
MM: Great Bay Temple (nerve racking in trying to rememb where to go, had to restock on resources and magic)
WW: Earth Temple (scary and ominous layout, had more fun utilizing Makar than the Rito girl)
PH: Ocean Temple (just horrible)
TP: Twilight Palace (so short and simple with a great boss, so they could've done better)
ST: Tower of Spirits (just horrible)
SS: Fire Sanctuary (simple, basically no puzzle and strategy in it, good boss, so they should have made it lengthier)

The fact of the matter is, I don't dislike any of the dungeons. But my most feared, due to sheer complexity, is the Great Bay Temple in MM. I always get so confused.

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
I don't know if the bottom of the well counts, but I despise that place with all my fiber. It is so unspeakably evil, that it should be nuked. The walls are made of skulls, the music sounds like a woman being tortured, and every creature in there is the stuff of nightmares.

Next is the Shadow Temple for the same reasons. I hate the evilness that resides in there. Mainly because I hate redeads.

The City in the Sky. Seriously, it was such a boring temple. For a "city" it could've had a lot more to it, but I guess its emptiness went well with the abandoned theme it was trying to portray. Still, I was really bored throughout the whole temple and I still hate it.

To me, Hyrule Castle in Twilight Princess was disappointing because all of the dungeons before it were long (except the Palace of Twilight), yet it was very short.

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
LAKEBED TEMPLE
I....EFFEN...HATE THAT PLACE
every time i start a new file on twilight princess,the VERY instant i acquire the clawshot [which even getting there gives me stress],i go and attempt the early boss room glitch :dry:
im not even gonna try to figure out that monstrosity of a dungeon anymore,i don't have the patience i used to have

and its funny,i actually developed my own tactic on getting to the boss' tower in the city in the sky [meaning i didn't use the fan thing,i actually figured out an alternative]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom