• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Classic Which Do You Think Was the Hardest Zelda Classic?

cmeks

A lonely wanderer
In my opinion i think that the first legend of zelda Second Quest was the hardest. it took me over a year to finally find all the levels and beat the whole game WITHOUT a guide.

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
Definitely ALttP. LoZ - 54 AoL - 112 ALttP - 96. Yes AoL had the most, but ALttP had more hearts. I think if in AoL you had 20 hearts it would be easier. But ALttP was just harder for me.

cmeks

A lonely wanderer
I thought ALttP was easier then the other 2 because at least i KNEW where i was going. in the first 2 you had you go on searching for hours on end to find the next level which is what made the games fun and hard. Specially since during the second quest in the first game the dungeons became harder and all the secret heart containers were moved to different places. It took me 2 days to finally find those secret heart containers again. Also during the second quest the dungeons were moved around too.

OotLord1003

Young Link
#1. Adventure of Link, Mainly because of the of where you start after you die htree times.
Right back at the beggining.

#2. A Link to the past, I just died SO many times, also the puzzles were a bit challenging.

#3. Majoras Mask, PUZZLES! Majora's Mask's puzzles were harder than any other game.
Plus you had the three day cycle, which made every thing harder.

Tony

Stardust Crusaders
1.AoL: It is so hard, and you didn't have hearts and you couldn't really get as many hearts.
2.MM: One reason...Great Bay Temple...I Hate IT!
3.ALTTP: I died so many times and the bosses were pretty tough.

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
ALttP is, imo, one of the easiest, I don't know why so many people complain.
Both OoX and LA are harder than ALttP

leonardo

was once the forum's youngest member
Mine was definitly THE ADVENTURE OF LINK!!!!
That game is so hard I haven't even beat it yet!!!

leonardo

was once the forum's youngest member
Mine was definitly THE ADVENTURE OF LINK!!!!
That game is so hard I haven't even beat it yet!!!
The day I beat it ( which might be impossible) I'm gonna be so happy!!!

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
I honestly think people over exaggerate the difficulty of MM. Sure, it was harder than OoT, but it was still pathetically easy.

Anyways, I think that AoL was the hardest. After all, it made the combat extremely tough and, though they were much less numerous than in the original, the puzzles were extremely devilish. After all, how was I supposed to know that all of a sudden in one of the Palaces I was supposed to walk through a wall or to find Bagu's house on my very first run of the game with so little knowledge of it?

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
AoL definitely .. even at all level 8's the last 4 temples are insanely hard. Later enemies do a lot of damage to what little life you can get, and the only way to get health is from fairies which are few & far between, and the Life spell which you can only use a couple times before your magic is too low and you need magic jars.

Roxas20

"The Key of Destiny"
AoL was the worst for me. I just had trouble with the later levels, where you had to fall through different holes in floors to reach different places. And they don't give you enough magic to use your Life spell. And I don't like the Bird Knights in level 8. They're kind of scary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom