• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Do You Prefer?

Tak

Game Over
I'm torn between several choices, but here are each of my opinions.

Salty- I love salty snacks, they taste great!
Sweet- Yum. But too much makes my teeth sensitive.
Sour- When combined with sweet, I love it! On its own...I still love it!
Spicy-I like spicy snacks and food. But too much spicy food...and my mouth is in flames. :O

Twili Kid

Many pointless questions
I prefer spicy food and snacks, but salty is a close second. I wouldn't choose sour it makes my tounge have some kind of painful jerking reflex, spicy does that to but not as bad.

P

pahurtgen

I'm definitely going to go with salty - you're talking to a guy who downs salt by itself for loving it so much!

M

Mehzmerize

Spicy :) crackers, cheese, and habanaro sauce is delicious!

Ikana

Trollkastel
Sweet-I love sweet food but not too sweet.
Salty-I don't like salty food much never been my favorite
Spicey-I love spicey food I prefer it over sweet food any day allot of people think I'm weird because of that lol

Dark Princess

Weeaboo :D
Sweet and salty. I love how they taste.. :P I really don't care for spicy stuff, but there's a few things that I like. And then for sour...*shivers* I can't stand sour. >_<

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
For a snack, you say?

I suppose salty if I can only pick one. But I often like to alternate between sweet and salty snacks.

Spicy and sour are flavors I tend to prefer at meals, not as snacks. If I eat a snack with those flavors, I get confused as to whether I've had a meal or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom