• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Do You Prefer?

jelojuice

Raging Homosapien
Dungeon Sauce and Boss Biscuits

I would much rather have an easy dungeon followed by a hard boss because I enjoy boss battles MUCH more if they are difficult. I don't really care for dungeons and also it really frustrates me when there is a hard dungeon then an easy boss, because I fell as though I did a whole bunch of work to no avail. This is sort of why the dungeons in TP pissed me off, because all the bosses seemed WAY to easy compared to the work done throughout the dungeon.

Also I feel pretty badass after defeating a hard boss with little preparation from the dungeon. :3

Last edited:
The best I'd say is a balanced dungeon, but if I had to pick one over the other, I'd much rather have a decently easy dungeon followed by an extremely difficult boss. The Water Temple of OOT is a good example of Hard Dungeon, Easy Boss, and I don't particularly like that.

Thing is with a decently easy dungeon is that it will take a short time to win it.
Which i feel is not good.
Id like hard in both boss and dungeon if its a choice then id much prefer a very hard dungeon and a decently hard boss.
After all the dungeon for me should last longer than a boss battle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom