• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Do You Prefer? Handheld or Console?

Handheld or Console?

• Handhelds (i.e. DS)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Consoles (i.e. Wii)

• Both equally!

• Total voters
It really depends on what I'm looking for. I love both handhelds and consoles. If I'm in the mood for some serious in-depth gaming, I'll head for my consoles. If I want a casual distraction for a little while, I'll pull out a handheld. I can't say that I prefer one over the other. That's why I'm glad I have both -- no matter what I'm in the mood for, I'm covered!

A

Anthony_Vaughn_

They both have their pros and cons. While consoles tend to withhold more power and higher graphical speeds, handheld systems give you that 'private' feel. On a home console, playing games can be large amounts of fun, but if you share your home console with other members of your residence, then it's more of a public game and system, and you can't really customize it to your own preference. But if you're the type of person who likes their own file privately kept to themselves, then a handheld system should ensure your privacy, as well as it would also seem that customizing your handheld system to your preferences would make it 'perfect for you'. Handheld systems also have the capability of traveling, so playing your Nintendo 3DS on a road trip sure will pass the time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom