• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Do You Like Better?

Hero

Prince of *drum roll*
Facebook.

Myspace was creepy, Twitter has grammar problems, and...I don't even know what to think of Google+...
Tumblr should be up there :P

Pixel

Smallest graphical unit
To be honest,none I don't like any of these. Those are time-wasters in my opinion,but if I must pick, Facebook.
You can play Adult swim Games with achievements there :)

Poe

ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴅɪsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs
Facebook.

Only because i'm really into playing Ravensky City/Ravenwood Fair at this moment in time.

Hmm... Perhaps you should have done a poll. :yes:

Which is better...

In my opinion, neither. I dislike social networks altogether (for a variety of reasons). I would prefer not to go into extensive detail, though. However, I will say this: I dislike Facebook, because many annoying members of my family use it, and I kind of go online to "escape" them...so yeah. Myspace has practically "died" and is full of creeps, seriously. Twitter: #No comment. It is believed that Google+ infringes on privacy, but I myself have seen no such evidence to support that claim.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Facebook. If only for ease of access and lack of painfully slow loading times. Myspace is basically a catalyst to destruction, so many people have reported loved ones losing their lives to Internet boyfriends or whatever it may be over Myspace. Not the ideal place to be, in my mind. Twitter just seems....unnecessary, can't say that in a nicer way. I've yet to try out Google +, but from what I've seen it seems like a rip of Facebook.

I don't like any of them, but if I had to choose, it'd be Facebook. Only because of the good times I had playing the games on it.

Hmm... Perhaps you should have done a poll. :yes:

Which is better...

In my opinion, neither. I dislike social networks altogether (for a variety of reasons). I would prefer not to go into extensive detail, though. However, I will say this: I dislike Facebook, because many annoying members of my family use it, and I kind of go online to "escape" them...so yeah. Myspace has practically "died" and is full of creeps, seriously. Twitter: #No comment. It is believed that Google+ infringes on privacy, but I myself have seen no such evidence to support that claim.

Yea i was new then and didnt know you could even do polls.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
None of these really catch my fancy, though I use Facebook for business. Still, to be candid, I'm rarely on it. I'll only answer friend requests and comments. I really like the email notifications because I don't have to access my account. Unless, or course, it's needed to resolve some issue that fate introduces in its perplexing way. Other than this it takes up time that can be used in far more interesting pursuits.

Like Zelda Dungeon, for example. :D

P

Palladium

I'd have to say Facebook, they have some nice games, that is, outside the ones that are made for little kids

Djinn

and Tonic
I honestly did not know people were still using myspace anymore these days. Except maybe everyone that invested a lot of time and effort into their pages a few years ago and just do not want to let it all go. They are going to have to some day, the longer they wait the more painful it will be.

I honestly did not know people were still using myspace anymore these days. Except maybe everyone that invested a lot of time and effort into their pages a few years ago and just do not want to let it all go. They are going to have to some day, the longer they wait the more painful it will be.

Thats why i put (haha) next to it

Conor

the over analysing guy
I much prefer google+ I've actually seen some genuinely interesting things on there, I highly recommend looking up a photographer on there called Isik Mater, some of the albums on there, particularly the historical ones, where you can see Elvis in the army, the first McDonald's, the first photograph ever taken and many other things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom