• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Which Divine Beast Triggered You The Most?

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
I don't know. Thunderblight is the hardest boss in the game (Non-DLC) but I had to look up a walkthrough for three of Rudania's puzzles. I know! Vah Medoh. Just because of it's champion. Sorry all BotW birds (except Ravioli) you will never have any respect from me. Well, except you, Kass. You actually helped me.

THANK CHRIST SOMEONE SEES SENSE!

Screw Revali he was a condescending jerk, I fel bad most for Mipha and Daruk just because we chat to their direct relatives.

To be honest, none of them. I enjoyed all of the Divine Beast fights and then the dungeons themselves. My issue with the game was that there wasn't enough time/content to them and that they lacked much of a structure. Like, aside from their length and the sameness with which you approach finishing them, I thought they all had unique and enjoyable puzzles. Naboris definitely took me the longest to figure out, but at that point I was ready for a little challenge lol.

Screw Revali he was a condescending jerk, I fel bad most for Mipha and Daruk just because we chat to their direct relatives.
The point of Revali was that he was supposed to be over-the-top and funny. =P

Sutittaja

Freezing chill
Naboris was propably hardest one for me, but only because i had no clue how to get into the humps properly, so I just wiggled and Galed there the not-so-straight way

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
All of them. Dungeons are my safe space, you're not allowed to take those away damn it!

...Also since people seem to be struggling with Thunderblight for whatever reason, here's a tip. If you suck at flurrying his attacks, you can also time a spin attack at his third dash to disarm him.

Vah. Nabooris.
I can’t, for the life of me, Sandseal surf. I hate Sandseal surfing and I hate Vah Nabooris.

Well part of it is because Riju goes an awkward pace. You have slow movement and dash movement while she goes at a pace that's somewhere in between. Also she drives like a drunk.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I honestly found all of them to be a bit lackluster. Naboris was the only one I thought had some interesting puzzles. The other 3 were kind of a letdown. All the thunderblights suck though.

not any particular beast, but maybe the second or rather the third beast i did as by then it became obvious it was actually doing the same (kind of) thing over and over with no actual variation, variation was actual non-existant in that case

but if i have to choose one it would be the electric camel Vah Nabooris

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom