• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Which Divine Beast Triggered You The Most?

TattooArtist

I'm the B and my boyfriend is the T in LGBT ❤
Divine Beast Vah Ruta. I can't stand it, it's so boring and just to get into it by hitting the ice blocks infuriated me so much. Then that statis puzzle came by...I hated it, I can't wait to get it over and done with in MM. What about you? :cucco:

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Vah Medoh

The sliding puzzles were super finnicky sometimes. And I could not, for the life of me, shoot an arrow while sliding to the wing.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
They all kinda sucked. Vah NAbooris at least was somewhat challenging. I had electric stuff on when I was fighting, and didn't realize how hard it was making that fight. As soon as it was off, I had no problem

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
Vah Nabooris. It was a pretty difficult dungeon and the boss was the hardest of all the blights.

Naboris. It looks like you need to rotate the interior a lot more than you actually nees to. Then youve got all the electricity crap around the humps.

Thunderblight made me break Mipha's original spear too. It was the only one i had and spears worked best against him.

Japas

Indigo-Go's Bassist
Naboris simply because I did it first and had zero idea what I was doing and everything just seemed so hard

I also died to Thunderblight Ganon far more times than I'd like to admit

Nabooris.
Overall I don't like the divine beasts, but that's where I decided to get the Master Sword and some extra hearts because it was that tough for me.

Ninja

Well well well
Vah Ruta.

The music gets more creepy and ominous as each terminal is activated. It starts off innocent and by the end the soundtrack gets so sinister you know your fish waifu is lost.

Hylian_Rebel

Soy un Perdedor
Naboris. I really didn't like anything about it at all. If I play again it will be the first one I do just to get it over with and out of the way.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
I enjoy the beasts, but I dislike fighting Thunderblight, not so much for his difficulty or moveset, but because of the room layout making it an obstacle course as well.

I don't know. Thunderblight is the hardest boss in the game (Non-DLC) but I had to look up a walkthrough for three of Rudania's puzzles. I know! Vah Medoh. Just because of it's champion. Sorry all BotW birds (except Ravioli) you will never have any respect from me. Well, except you, Kass. You actually helped me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom