• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Did You Play First

Which did you play first and which did you like?

• I played WW first. I liked WW. I liked TP.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I played WW first. I liked WW. I disliked TP.

• I played WW first. I disliked WW. I liked TP.

• I played WW first. I disliked WW. I disliked TP.

• I played TP first. I liked WW. I liked TP.

• I played TP first. I liked WW. I disliked TP.

• I played TP first. I disliked WW. I liked TP.

• I played TP first. I disliked WW. I disliked TP.

• Total voters

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
1) I played the Wind Waker first.

2) Yes, I liked the Wind Waker when I first played it. The plot was very thrilling and a bit on the darker side, and the game also had it's own uniqueness with the islands and numerous things to do on them, even though the majority of islands are useless in the game. The only thing I did not like when I first played the game was the Triforce Shards hunt. You needed a lot of money, patience, and time to do this part of the game, and it was very boring as well. Perhaps this game isn't all that far up my list of favorite Zelda games, but that means comparatively nothing, as an average Zelda game is still a great game.

3) I did not like Twilight Princess when I first played it. I loved it. The game was pure brilliance to me. When I first played it, I liked the graphics, overall mood/tone of the game, and the plot. And I still think that Twilight Princess' plot is the best of any Zelda game (and any game I have played) so far. The game was also quite lengthy, which I liked. I also loved Ganondorf's appearance in the game. It is my favorite Zelda game so far.

TopherD05

Hyrulian Knight
1)Played Wind Waker first
2)I disliked Wind Waker when i first played it but started to like it the more i played it.
3) Twilight Princess i liked as soon as i picked it up to play it.

Unlucky Monkey

The Great King of Apes
To be completely honest, I was a little disappointed by this thread. I had seen the title and assumed it was going to be a "which game in the series was your first?" poll. I was going to proudly put "Legend of Zelda", and then be shocked as the number of OoT an TP outweighted everything else 2 to 1.

Same here dude :D

1: I played Wind Waker first.
2: I liked Wind Waker.
3: I liked Twilight Princess

In exception of the ridiculous Adventures of Link, every big Zelda game on a Nintendo console (not including the Handhelds) was, and is still great. I was sceptical about Wind Waker. But as soon as I've played it the first time, all my doubts were gone.

It was Twilight Princess which needed a little time until it reached me. But now, the game really catched me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom