• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which design for Zelda (the character) is your favorite?

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
There’s already been a thread like this for Link, so why not have one for Zelda? I didn’t see one in the past few pages, so I hope this isn’t a repeat thread.

Zelda has had several different appearances depending on the game she was in, like the toon style of WW, PH, and ST, to the more realistic style of TP, so which is your favorite? My favorite look for Zelda is from Twilight Princess. I prefer her as a brunette and her outfit is so nicely detailed. She really does look stunning.

DFAC6F66-E4B5-4A9D-A8E6-3676E5FD7066.jpeg

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
even way before smash ultimate, the link to the past (gba) design for zelda had always been my favorite

Princess_Zelda_(A_Link_to_the_Past)+artwork+SNES.png

though the twilight princess one comes in at a close 2nd

Re-D3ad

Majora’s Worst Nightmare, Hero of Time
My favorite design for Zelda has always been the Ocarina of time one as an adult she looks like both twilight and ALTTP Zelda combined!

Attachments

• 1C253297-AC33-405C-ADCF-DBEDACF68AFB.jpeg
    1C253297-AC33-405C-ADCF-DBEDACF68AFB.jpeg
    442.2 KB · Views: 2

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
Like many have said, the Twilight Princess version of Zelda is among my favourite designs for her. It's a more mature look that suits her royal status. I just wish we would've gotten a glimpse of her sword fighting capabilities!

That being said, I wouldn't mind seeing Zelda occasionally don more practical outfits in future storylines - a concept we saw with the adventuring look she had in BOTW, or even in previous games as Sheik and Tetra.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom