• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Cracker Do You Prefer?

What cracker

• Ritz

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keebler

• undecided

• other

• Total voters

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
I was eating some good ol' ritz today and it got me thinking about the other typed of cracker I like. Ritze are great for meats and cheese but also good for just eating. But the cracker I think is best for just eating alone is Keebler's Club. So what cracker do you prefer?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
mmmm qimme dat

I don't prefer any. I just love butter crackers. Keebler's Club fits that description. Townhouse crackers as well. Just give me the butter cookies; they're ****ing delicious. <3

Big Octo

=^)
Triscuits are great with cheese, meat, and other things. They taste fine alone as well, but I prefer to have them stacked with something.

Wheat Thins are delicious by themselves. I could eat them the whole day and not get tired of them. Pass the box, please.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
When I do, it's those Triscuit things. They're pretty good, and really healthy.

200px-Triscuit-Box-Small.jpg

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
A thread about crackers created by a cracka'

I have no idea. Wheat Thins? I'm pretty sure that's a brand of cracker. I honest have no idea.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Never heard of Keebler :hmm:

I really like Triscuits. In particular, I like the Rosemary and Olive Oil flavour Triscuits. They are very tasty, and extremely healthy (those who can't/don't eat gluten, STAY AWAY), and I just can't get enough of them!

But of course I accidentally click the wrong option in the poll :dry:

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
I prefer the Ritz crackers.

They taste a lot better than most brands of crackers, and they come in many different flavors. Their Pretzel crackers would have to be my favorite.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom