• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Warriors Which Control Scheme Do You Use?

Which Control Scheme Do You Use?

• Total voters

Locke

Hegemon
Site Staff
I was originally planning on using Zelda since I'd never played a Warriors game before, but once I actually looked at them, I decided that Warriors made more sense to me.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
I use the Zelda scheme, the warriors one doesn't make any sense to me. Yay for random afflictions of the mind that make me dislike stuff.

I play with the Warriors setting because I'm a Dynasty Warriors veteran. I can play with the Zelda control scheme but I feel it's more comfortable with Warriors controls.

There is no option for custom.
I dislike both the options so I play with custom controls.

You play with custom controls yet there isn't any option for custom controls... lul wut?

I play with the Warriors setting because I'm a Dynasty Warriors veteran. I can play with the Zelda control scheme but I feel it's more comfortable with Warriors controls.

You play with custom controls yet there isn't any option for custom controls... lul wut?

He means in the poll ;)

He means in the poll ;)

I didn't know what he was on about because there actually isn't any other way to change control schemes oustside switching between Zelda controls or Warriors Controls. Sure you can change the controller, but you still have to pick between the two control schemes.

I didn't know what he was on about because there actually isn't any other way to change control schemes oustside switching between Zelda controls or Warriors Controls. Sure you can change the controller, but you still have to pick between the two control schemes.

Actually there is.... You can also go to the individual buttons and change what they do. For instance I have dodge under A, Attack B, Heavy Y, Special X. I think neither control scheme has that setup. Anyway there is that option to customize.

I have dodge under A, Attack B, Heavy Y, Special X. I think neither control scheme has that setup.

Dude... That's the Zelda Control scheme... That is one of the two control schemes you have to pick between.

There is no way to set specific buttons to specific actions. This is possible to do in other warriors games, but not Hyrule Warriors.

It has only two default Control Schemes, Zelda and Warriors. The Zelda controls are exactly what you wrote above where as The Warriors controls has X, attack, Y, Heavy, A, Special and B, Dodge.

I use the Zelda control layout. I tried both and the Zelda one felt easier for me to use. I have small hands and I need the main attack buttons to be close and the less used attack buttons can be further away.

Dude... That's the Zelda Control scheme... That is one of the two control schemes you have to pick between.

There is no way to set specific buttons to specific actions. This is possible to do in other warriors games, but not Hyrule Warriors.

It has only two default Control Schemes, Zelda and Warriors. The Zelda controls are exactly what you wrote above where as The Warriors controls has X, attack, Y, Heavy, A, Special and B, Dodge.

You are correct that I use the Zelda, I got confused because I switched around several times. However I present the custom controls to you:

TKAuyd6.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom