• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Console Do You Think Had the Best Zelda Games on It.

Which console do you think had the best Zelda games on it?

• NES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GB

• SNES

• N64

• GBC

• GBA

• GCN

• DS

• Wii

• 3DS

• Total voters
Overall, the answer is simple.
With both Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask both being on the N64, I think that one wins overall.
However, if I were just basing it off my favorite game then SNES/Gameboy Advanced.

erceos33

8====D Shovel :D
I think the N64 was the most revolutionary console for zelda since it brought the first full 3d games ever, including zelda, and introduced so many new mechanics that have made zelda what it is today, and it has 2 of the best zelda tittles ever, so yeah N64 :P

I think gamecube. Really think about this. With a game boy advance player attachment (which sadly I dont have) You can play Every single zelda game except for PH,ST and SS. (and I guess OOT 3D oh and I dont think you can play FS). That is 12-13/16 (again not sure about FS but I dont think you can so 12/16)

I'm going to vote the Wii for the following reasons:
I never got to play Zelda as a kid and have only started gaming over the past 5 years or so. The Wii has allowed me to play SO many Zelda games, old and new, from the original Legend of Zelda to Skyward Sword (if I count correctly, there are 11 zelda games you could possibly play on the wii?).

However if we're talking the best original games... I'd have to give a tie between the N64 and Gamecube (because I loooove windwaker!!)

nes or wii... cuz i dont really like OOT..sorry...i havent finished it yet still stuck in the fuc*ing fire temple:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom