• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Console Do You Think Had the Best Zelda Games on It.

Which console do you think had the best Zelda games on it?

• NES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GB

• SNES

• N64

• GBC

• GBA

• GCN

• DS

• Wii

• 3DS

• Total voters

ZeldaFan11

#TeamPhelps
I went with the Gamcube. it has so many great titles on it; to name them..
-Wind Waker
-Ocarina of Time/MQ (does this count?)
-Twilight Princess

these three titles are in my top 5 zelda games. I absolutly love the gamecube anyways with all the games already on it; not to mention ZELDA! But anywho, these games are some of the best; along with one of my favorite consoles.

selicyc

i never knew daylight could be so violent.
a mystery inside of an enigma wrapped in a soft fuzzy blanket of I don't even know what
The N64 was definitely the console for Zelda games. Not simply because of the nostalgia, but Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask are the standout titles for the series in general. They both brought something new to the gaming industry and both stories are memorable.

A honorable mention should go to the Wii, since it's easily the most versatile of the all the console systems. Not only do we have Skyward Sword and Twilight Princess as legitimate Wii titles, but the Virtual Console has helped to bring some of the classic Zelda titles back that were previously unavailable without the help of an emulator, like A Link to the Past or The Legend of Zelda. It's also backwards compatible with the Gamecube, so playing games like The Wind Waker is still possible.

K

kekee

To anyone that chose the 64 for OoT and MM, may I point out that that GC had those two and MORE! Though the 64 did have one of the best controllers of all time!

I say the Gamecube, I grew up with the Snes and the N64 and A Link to the Past, Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask are some of the greatest ZElda games of all time but then the Gamecube had Twilight Princess and Wind Waker, and.. a Gamecube promotional disc with Ocarina, Majora's Mask, Adventure of Link and Legend of Zelda, so the GC takes precident for me over the n64 and Snes just because i could play most of my favourite games on it.

Though I will admit, the N64 was better suited to the controls. I love those C buttons and where the Z-trigger was <3

Actually had to vote GCN here. TP and WW are both amazing. N64 might've won out if I liked MM more.

I am going to have to say Gamecube, but that is just because Wind Waker was my first game :3

Its kinda confusing.. I love skyward sword, OOt, and Tp which can all be played on the wii.... so I saw wii... one could argue however that OOT and TP weren't originally released on the wii... but whatever

TheRationalDove

Red Hair Wonder
I have only played on the DS and Wii and Gamecube, so I can't really say N64, but I think that the newer consoles had the better games. To me, the Ds and Wii games utilize the system to its full capacity, and were really unique as far as gameplay is concerned. Also, the Wii Virtual Console and the 3DS eShop allows for older games to be played on them without the need for the original game disk or a computer emulator. So, alothough some of the other system may have had better games, I choose the newer systems due to their wide compatability range.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom