• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Classic Which Classic Zelda Boss Do You Want To Return?

Tony

Stardust Crusaders
I thought of this question while playing LoZ second quest and I thought what boss I would want to return in the future. I really want Manhandla or Aquamentus. They are both great Ideas for bosses and I can't imaging what they would look like in 3-D. So what classic boss do you want to return?

Michael Heide

The 8th Wise Man
In addition to the aforementioned Aquamentus (who at least made a reappearance in one of the Oracle games), I'd like to see the return of the AoL enemies, particularly this guy:
200px-Horsehead.png

Horsehead.

I'd really like to see more ties between Adventure of Link and the other Zelda games.

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Ganondorf, Morpha, Gohma and some type of dragon. A giant spider with one eye and a dragon are classic Zelda to me. I never get tired of fighting Ganondorf. And Morpha is such a cool and original idea. I just wish they could implement it better. Though I will admit, I had a lot of fun fighting Morpheel.

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
How about Gleeok? It could prove to be a pretty good challenge in a 3D format.

Octo Rocked

Dr. Octorokapus BLAAAAAH!
I think that I'd have to agree with seeing Manhandla and/or Aquamentus in a 3D title. On top of that, I'd also like to see Gleeok (At least, more than just his heads like in Phantom Hourglass). Ghoma and Dodongo have been overused (there's usually some variation of one or the other in every game), and we need a straight-up Bongo Bongo redo, instead of that Mazaal (sp?) guy from TWW and TMC.

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
I wouldn't really want any classic bosses to return, but rather new and innovative ones. However, I wouldn't mind seeing Dark Link as a dungeon boss or major antagonist in a Zelda game.

Djinn

and Tonic
Like many others have said before me, I want to see Aquamentus again.

aquamentus1.jpg

Dragon/Unicorn hybrid, he was like a western version of a Kirin. An interesting twist on mythology added for Hyrule.

I would also like to see Horsehead again. And Blind the thief. But I have always been a big fan of the human shaped enemies as they could easily become characters with histories and motivations of their own. Blind actually has a little bit of a history. Horsehead I would like to know some more about as well. Plus fighting human characters actually becomes a test of skill vs skill. Sword vs sword. Not finding the weakness randomly placed upon the head or tail of some giant monster and hitting it repeatedly. Or using the gimmick item found within their dungeon against them as a typical "defeat monster" button.

C

Connor

For me it would have to be Gooma. I really liked him and I totally agree with what 'Michael Heide' said, more AoL enemies!

Gooma.png
Gooma.png

Dark Link and Aquamentus. :D Also Digdogger would be fun. I've not played past the first dungeon of AoL (can't stand it, sorry) but I think that having more ties between that game and the others would be a very good thing as well, so some of those bosses would be great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom