• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which characters in the series have the best headwear?

Mido

Version 1
It is said that there are few things more delightful in life than a fine hat! :ezlo: The Legend of Zelda is no stranger to this statement, as for many years its protagonist has been known to don a legendary green hat. The question still remains, however, as to which characters' hats in the series truly reign as the finest in all things headwear?

The choice is somewhat difficult to make, but I suppose some great ones include the Goron helmets in Hyrule Warriors, Chancellor Cole's set of hats, and to depart the hat section for a moment, Zunari's hood is also an iconic look. Come, everyone, and tell your own tales of esteemed Zelda headwear!

Midna's helmet is the finest headgear in all the land.

6b6d1e97ebf8d3cad6303c718bba4f9d.jpg

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Zant's mask/helmet is so unique and I don't understand ANY of the design choices that went into making it, but I love it nonetheless. Somehow it is intimidating while also being a big eyed fish head with a tongue sticking out. None of it should work, yet it does.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom