• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Character Would You Wish to Be Out of the Zelda Series (besides Link)

Hierarch7

~The Wolf~
Hello forum,
One thing I think the Zelda games to the best is in character development. We as players can easily sympathize and relate to many interesting characters throughought the series. Which one of them would you wish to be?

To answer my own question,
besides link, I would wish to be either the mask salesman, or Kafei from MM.
The mask salesman is very intriguing and Kafei's betrothed to a neat character.

:zora: Leave your interesting comments below! :nerd: :zora:

Zemen

[Insert Funny Statement]
This thread doesn't belong in the Zelda Theories section so I'm moving it to the World of Zelda section.

Jetter

Type to myself in silence
I would wan't to be Tingle. He flies in a prtable balloon that comes from his backpack. He owns his own tower. He makes maps and sells them for a high price which Link, the hero buys. He goes on an endless journey to make maps. He's totally awesome.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I'd like to be...Ganondorf. He's powerful, owns the Triforce (of Power), and his arch rivals are a dude in green, and a princess. Sure, I get beat up a lot, but the legend is just awesome.

Hierarch7

~The Wolf~
Great replies, I'm very interested when people post a great variety of characters,

:triforce: Thanks for commenting! Keep posting, The Seventh Hierarch :triforce:

shan-tastic

nine thousand and one.
Probably Tetra. She's a freaking pirate. That on its own is pretty awesome, and I definitely would not mind constantly sailing around Hyrule for treasures/adventures and whatnot. :]

Dampe: Diggin' graves all nite long.
Linebeck: I could sail the seas! That I would very much like to do.
Guru Guru: Hes just amazing.. And plays gorgeous music.

disturbed42

I will win....eventually!
Midna: she's just so freaking awesome and powerful! (But I wouldn't want to be her in the begginning of TP - there she was just a tool -__-")
Saria: she was a very mysterious character overall, and her clothes were awesome (green is such an amazing color!)
NOT ZELDA. I don't know why, but I absolutely hate her. Yes, her name is in the title of every game, but I don't care. I still hate her.

yann

TheBitterDubstepMan
I think I would be one of the 5 Bomber Kids in MM.

If they complete little quests in a similar way that Link did in the game, then being one of them could be alot of fun and also very rewarding if your patrons give your gifts for solving their troubles.

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
Probably Nabooru .. being the highest ranking Gerudo next to Ganondorf she's bound to be pretty skilled. Also I liked her attitude whenever she meets young Link in the Spirit Temple.

I'd be biggoron. It'd be great to just lie around chilling all day in the cave, buttering rock scones with my knife.

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
I'd say Kafei. Even though he was cursed to be a child, he has a pretty good life. Everyone in town knows and respects him, he has a beautiful wife, he's part of an elaborate club, he knows the ways of Termina pretty well, he's pretty much got it going on in his life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom