• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Smash Bros Which character would you like to see join Smash at E3?

Threads relating to the Super Smash Bros series.

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
With Nintendo at E3 this year, they're almost certainly going to announce a Smash character- and it'll most likely be someone really important, because E3 is the best place to show the characters that will generate the most hype. And thinking back to past E3s, where we saw Banjo and would have seen Steve (if 2020 E3 hadn't been cancelled), we can assume that it's probably going to be a very popular pick.

My personal guess and preference is Crash Bandicoot, who's come out high on the list of most wanted Smash characters for probably years. If Sony and Nintendo can put their differences aside, he would be the perfect addition- and with Crash 4 on the Switch, there's more of a chance that they could do that. I'd be more suprised if he doesn't get in at this point.

But I'm wondering, who else do you guys expect to have a good chance/or just want in general?
7ef8784d8f88f9766f283dd4a2c7ba4d.png

Last edited:

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
Waluigi Joins The Battle!
Okay yeah, that's never gonna happen. It would still be pretty cool though. I don't know who is on the roster for E3, but someone I would love to see is Spyro. That's increasingly likely if Crash gets in. I don't think he is technically a Nintendo character, but then again neither is Steve.

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
Waluigi Joins The Battle!
Okay yeah, that's never gonna happen. It would still be pretty cool though. I don't know who is on the roster for E3, but someone I would love to see is Spyro. That's increasingly likely if Crash gets in. I don't think he is technically a Nintendo character, but then again neither is Steve.
I would love to see Spryo too! And he doesn't need to be a Nintendo character to join, quite a few of the characters we already have are third party. If not Crash then he'd be the ideal Sony rep.

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend
Out of the characters that actually have a chance?

Crash would be neat, though I wouldn’t care about his inclusion in particular

Personally the characters that would really get me excited are one of the mercs from TF2 or Phoenix Wright. They’re downright iconic characters from genres that have been left almost completely untouched by Smash, even if I don’t particularly care for their games.

I’d also enjoy some more characters from 3rd party franchises that already have reps like Sonic and Mega Man.

Now who I really want is another Zelda rep, preferably either Skull Kid or Tetra. Neither of these are going to happen though as Sakurai is perfectly happy with putting as little effort in Zelda’s inclusion in Smash as possible.

Honestly as long as the last 2 characters aren’t even more random JRPG characters nobody cares about I’m fine.

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Well, my personal hope is for it to be Fawful from the Mario & Luigi-series, but I don't think that will ever happen.
Another character I'd really like to see, and that I also feel would have a bigger chance, is a Worm from the Worms-series. So many weapons to make into moves, with the Conkcrete Donkey as the final smash of course!

Phoenix Wright and Shantae

phoeshan.png

Yeah I know their chances are extremely low, but I really love the characters and the franchsies they're from. I could see sakurai creating a fun wacky moveset for Phoenix, and Shantae's magic and transformations would make her a pretty unique fighter. Plus the soundtracks they come with would be amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom