• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Character Would You Be?

Hmm, let me think... I think I would like to go with Dampé from Ocarina of Time or postman from Majora's Mask.. Being tingle could be alot of fun as well.

Dambé:
It would be awesome to live in Kakariko Village and just walk circle every night. Thas life my man.

Postman:

He can just walk around, meet all these crazy folks and just generally be helpful. Hes awesome.

Tingle:

o_O

I'd either be Link... or..I'd be...

Error...
It's like the easiest job in the world, Link walks in to my home and is like... do you has any words of wisdom, Oh sir noble NPC.. and I'd be like..

I AM ERROR..

Yeah, that'd be the life.

I really wanted to say ERROR, but if i'm honest about my personality, I'd probably be the guy in the observatory in MM. One of my friends told me that I look a little like Ganondorf though.

Apple

Crazy Cookie
This isa sorta difficult question... Hmm...

I would either be:

Tetra: I love adventuring, I love her attitude, and she seems like an extremely awesome person. She is also a princess of an ancient lost-to-time kingdom.

Saria: I love the forest. I love the Forest Temple. Being the sage of the forest would be really cool along with getting to be friends with all the other sages, and never growing up.

Link: This one seems pretty obvious.

T

The.PostMan-

I know he is such a minor character but i would be the Post Man (no its not an obsession) but he has a good work ethic and is very dedicated not to mention that he must have some awesome scenes considering he even knows link is link when he is in wolf form. His job takes him all over the kingdom to places that few get to see... plus a great outfit

Twilight

Storming Twilight
Yes, I would rather be Midna! I love her style and personality, even if I dont know much about her.
Or else, maybe Nabooru! I just love her hair and the race that she is because she is a Gerudo.
Maybe the - Triforce!
Sorry for my bad english, I am from Brasil(it is spelled with S at BraSil)/Brazil.

D

DarkBlueLink

If I could be any Zelda character and why? Hmmm well I would want to be Dark Link I love that character link has a evil nemesis and is a clone of Link! so i can do all that Link can do but look evil and cool and NOT have to worry about saving Hyrule... I can just go on my way stealing peoples rupees and duplicate myself!

4VaatiTurtle

I would for sure be Tingle. Hehe. It would be awesome if I sold maps for a living and float in the air with giant balloons. Those things would just make me smile and want to go to work everyday :D. :D

Linkette

Heroine of Time
I'd be either Link (y'know heroic, brave and stuff) or Nabooru. She's my new favourite. It would be so awsome to be a thief and live in a desert. Ooh, I miss warmth and sun so much... we have a very cold winter just now.

Mikenike

Thanks, Mike
I would probably be the Swordsman in clock tower. Of course I wouldn't be that old but he kinda just chills, smokes out and messes around with weapons. I'd be ready for a fight.

CZG

So many cool characters I can't choose!
Let's assume I like to be Link best. Going on adventures, being not incredibly dump, being mute, throwing around pots to look for rupees, having a fancy outfit.... Yes!

Other characters that came to mind:
Tingle, very cool, but I think I would be ashamed somehow. Hopefully somebody else goes for that.
The same goes for the chicks like Malon and Nabooru, hopefully there are around somewhere.
Error was a good choise too! Just like the dump woman who wants water.
The guy that teaches you the song of storms, endlessly enjoying his own music.
Some enemies; Darknuts or Ironknuckes, Trinexx (many cool ones in this section too)
... and many, many more! There are not many characters in the series I don't like!

BUT, at this moment I choose.... *drum roll*

Deku link before he has his Ocarina back!

Now that was something! Running around in a messed up body while the moon is falling down to destroy your world, and you can't do anything! Pretty exciting I think!

jbkarate9

KAME HAME HA!!!!
For me i would be link I just would love all those masks and weaponry and having a navi even though she may get annoying but being link would be the life! I love zora link goron link and deku link they are amazing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom