• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Character Would You Be?

H

Hero0fTimeLink

I would probally be majora's mask itself. I mean think about it who ever wears the mask I controll them and use my power with there body its so powerful!! Heck it even controlled the moon xD.

S

Shade

I know I'm going to sound incredibly cliche, but I wish I could be more like Link, from TP to be more exact. Mainly, because he has the courage I sometimes wish I had, to stand up to evil, Also, I have a huge affinity for swords and combat in general. To put it simply, its because there are a lot of times that I wish I could just go out on an epic adventure like in TP, be a chosen hero, a hero with purpose etc. The only difference I would like of course is that I get to keep Midna at the end lol! :lol:

B

bobcombe

i would be shadow link. it does my heart good to see our protagonist getting his *** handed to him by his darker self.

orig-2369011.jpg
http://cdn.buzznet.com/assets/imgx/2/3/6/9/0/1/1/orig-2369011.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd probabely be a Skull Kid. (from OOT/MM)
Cause i like the whole quirky movements he does basically.

dumb180

Warrior Postman
Hmm, yeah definitely MM's Tingle. I love his little fairy story, and his source of employment involves exploring the whole world.

Y

Yutoku

Easily Skull Kid from Majora's Mask, I would have the most fun. :)

But would be interesting to wield those powers of Majora's Mask.

Sparky

Crawfish Prime
I'd be one of those NPC's in one of the major towns in the game.
Just chilling out.

Either repeating what I say every time I see the current Hero or giving him a heart piece/treasure map for either no reason or for doing some bizarre task that benefits me in no real way at all.

Or Crawfish Pajamas Link.

CP Link for the win.

Last edited:
K

Kotake

I think I would quite enjoy being Telma. [from TP, of course]

She's very kind and caring to everyone, she took care of Ilia without a second thought. She also took in Prince Ralis when other Hylians looked down upon him since he was a Zora. She's very confident, and she makes the ever-stoic Link blush.
Even though Renado doesn't quite seem interested she's not giving up.
Plus she drives a covered wagon halfway across Hyrule to save some kids while being pursued and sometime set on fire.
She's very cool, and very brave.

Also, I like her character design.

[not to mention she lets the Resistance meet in her backroom, and she has a secret entrance to the castle in her bar!]

I would also quite enjoy being a Gerudo. Kick-arse Desert Amazons!
[Yee-ha.]

elliotstriforce

trollin for booty
if i could be any character in the legend of zelda series i would be darunia, because he's the only person that gets to beat the crap out of link without a consequence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom