• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Character Would You Be?

Brandikins

Airbending Slice!
I would love to be a zora. I like their water life-style. Being able to breathe and sleep underwater would be awesome. Anyone else want to be this too?

I think that a Zora would be sweet, as I have said in other posts I love the Zora's. Sleeping, swimming, exploring, and fighting underwater without the need for air would be super fun and sweet.

B

Bongo Bongo

I'd be that kid from WW that had that long piece of snot hanging from his nose:lol:

JK!

but really...that's a tough choice. I'd either be Darunia from OOT(idk I always thought he was cool for some reason) or the Hero's Shade from TP. That dude was pretty awesome.

Raven

Former Hylian Knight
Raven from the OoA Manga... obviously. Heres why

Link is his descendant
he fishes, hunts, knows how to make medicines
he cares for the villagers.
carries a sword around
he knows about distant lands
and seems to have gone on a few journeys of his own.

P

PwaPwa

That fishergirl from TP. And for good reasons. She gets a HUGE pond right outside her door, she has fish (not to eat I hope), a bird, canoe, everything! She is also caring for her living things and she is also very "pimp." lulz

Alex_Da_Great

Dark Link is here...
Okay, I have two choices:

1) Dark Link: I always felt like a hero but a hero that does evil... I love being evil! When I see action movies, I always wished that heroes would get smashed! :lol:

or

2) The only guy from Gerudo Valley/Fortress. I would just be surrounded by all these hot girls! I know, I could be Ganon's son! YEAH! :P Then they will respect me! :cool:

UsayEldaZay

Designed with you in mind
I would be Malon. Im a singer and an animal lover :) I would love to have raised Epona, and have taught Link Epona's Song. Living on a ranch would be fantastic too, that is until Ingo took over. She was just a nice, cutesy character that everyone liked.

But I do agree with others, being Midna would be quite the adventure!

K

Kele

I would be... Zora.
Underwater life and stuff.
No need to get oxygen all the time.

Considering.....Sheik. Or Zleda. Depending on how interpret it. Not sure on Sheiks gender, But mainly for Sheik, becuase he/she is like a ninja. I lvoe ninja's. Especially that thing with Deku nut's that sheikah's seem so fond of doing.

Althought, to be Blue link would be cool. He's smart, And usually doesn't get into battles or get scraped up- like that red link, whom I despise.

Although, If I could be a zora, I would be. I love Zoras. As long as the water is warm.

Megamannt125

Blue Link
I would be...
Blue Link of course!!!
Why? Well, he's smart, he always finds a way to escape the battles, and leaves it to the others—a lot like me.
Blue Link doesn't really have a personality though, as the same with all the Link's but is usually stereotyped as being lazy or sad because of his depressing color.

H

Hero0fTimeLink

i would be the NPC in Zelda 2 the guy who says " I am Error " haha jk!
i would probally be Midna shes badass.. and come on when she kills Zant thats sick....

Kazumi

chagy
This is really quite a difficult question. As there are many, many characters in the Zelda series which I would be interested in being. So. I'll list a few of the characters I'd like to be.

First of all, I think it would be pretty fun, and awesome, to be Majora's Mask. Or Majora. Whatever you want to call it. Having the power of the gods at your finger tips. The world is your own little playground! It would just immensely fun to have the power to destroy whatever I want, create whatever I want.. I could be nice, or I could be evil. The fun would be endless.

I would also like to be Zunari. You know him? The guy in the parka who lives on Windfall Island, and he has the shop where you buy the sale? I think it would be fun to be him. First of all, you get to live on Windfall Island, which is already quite an awesome place. Second, you get to own a successful shop there. And I always thought that shopkeeping would be quite fun. Plus, he's just over all and interesting character. He reminds me a lot of Apoo, from the Simpsons. It would be fun to be him.

And lastly, I would like to be the carver in the Nintendo Gallery... What is his name again? I think it's.. Carlov! Yes, that's it. He gets to sit inside a nice warm and cozy gallery, safe from any dangers all day, and carve pretty little statues! Doesn't that sound fun! Also, he has a very nice collection of items back behind his counter. It would just be fun to even hang out at the Nintendo Gallery all of the time. It's really a pretty cool place.

There are probably a lot more people who I would like to be, but those are the three that came to mind..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom