• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Character Would You Be?

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
That's right, if you could be any character in any of the Zelda games, even npcs, who would it be and why?

Of course, I'd be Tetra. What can I say? She's the leader of a pirate crew, has a big ship and ends up being the princess. But mainly I'd be her because of the whole pirate thing. I'd love to go on far journeys on that ship, enjoy the sea, the weather, face the danger out in the open sea, and, all the while having a blast ordering my crew left and right.

Yeah, it would be a blast if I could be Tetra. ;)

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
After thinking long and hard about it....

I would like to be Farore. The Goddess Farore (not the Oracle). As in, one of the trio of Hyrule's mysterious golden trinity. And, yes, I think the Goddesses should count in this... they aren't really there, flesh and bone, in the story, but they are a major part of the story. Being one of the Goddesses would allow me to be powerful, mysterious, and aloof / largely detatched from the everyday lives of the Hyruelan mortals, yet still a part of the LoZ universe.

I chose Farore, Goddess of Courage, in particular because she is the creator of that world's living things. I have always had a strong interest in the biological world and one of my favorite things to do in my own art and writing is to invent strange creatures. Creating the biodiversity of Hyrule and surrounding lands appeals to me much more than simply "shaping the land" or "creating the law."

Though I would not call myself a particularly courageous person, I'm drawn to brave characters and brave people. I love ideas like honor, valor and whatnot. In being Farore, I'd be associated with that, too.

I could occassionally make my coutenence to shine down upon certain inviduals in Hyrule that impress me and can bestow my favor to heroes.

If I'm going to aim at being a fictional character, I might as well aim high.

Zeanith

The Shadow Knight
If I could be a girl I would be Midna. She's just so cool. I love her.
Or Tetra. Sarcastic girls rock. xD

If I had to be a boy, I would be Prince Ralis, just because he's very...I don't want to sound weird when I say this but I always do so whatever...he's very pretty and shiny. Ok. xD

Len

Zelda On Paper
i would like to be vaati, he is an evil socerer if i where vaati, i would spread all the evil around hyrule, send shadow link to end with the green link and his little friends, turn princes zelda into a stone and be the worst villain in whole hyrule hahahaha! hyrule is at its END!

vaati is Incredibly cool for me, i would definetly choose him, (well... if i where vaati i would someday be beaten by link, am i right?)

or toon link, (or even better the one in my profile tha would be great) i could save the world many times as i can, mess with ganondorf,s plans, protect the inocent from the evil, and give hyrule harmonic peace (no, im not changing the subject)

Last edited:

Nepolink

Corrupted Idiot
Difficult question.
I would like to be Vaati then. Oke Vaati is a boy and me a girl, who cares? Vaati is just amazing, have a great power from Ezlo's Magic Cap.
But if we go girl with girl i would be Midna since Zelda is a troublesome princess. xD Mida got her own power like Vaati, Twilight Power. :P And she is awesome in TP. In the beginning she could be a little jerk, still she's really nice

ShellShocker

adjective spaceman
I'd be Vaati, or, as weird as it may be, Zelda. I know, I'm a guy, and Zelda is a girl, so what? I'll explain that one first.

Zelda is an intelligent young lady, plus I'd get to have the Triforce of Wisdom, which would be a massive plus. Not to forget kick-butt magical skills to kill enemies. Who needs Courage when I am smart? :)

As for Vaati, he is a powerful wind mage. I love his purple appearance and the look in his eyes. He could have massive power to rule the world. And, he is my favorite Zelda character. A real awesome guy, I'd really like to be him.

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
I would choose Bagu :). He seems to be a strong and capable man. Lives in the woods and is occasionally called master by bats and such. That would be quite nice I think. Since AoL is also one of my favorite games ever it would be wonderful to experience it for "real".

arkvoodle

Diabolical
I'd probably be Vaati, He has a wonderful appearence and with unimaginable Evil powers, he could easily bring the world to its knees.
He is a powerful wind mage, who strives for power and control, He is also my favourite zelda character.

TVTMaster

Guy What's Angry Now
Eh, for me I'd have to say Malo. I know he's freaky and scary and I hate his guts, but the guy's got quite a racket lined up there... I mean, really, his business is set to take over the world of commerce. I dunno, really. Shad and Rusl are pretty cool dudes, and they get to explore and fire bazookas and stuff. I dunno why, but TP's got most of the people I'd want to be.

Oh! Wait! No! You know that red-haired dude in WW who you pair up with that girl by taking her picture? That guy is one lucky dude. That guy, full stop.

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
The character that I think would be would be Sheik. The reason why would be the fact that he knows a lot about things. In OoT, he helped Link find where the sages were and essentially helped him along his quest. I tend to know a lot about things almost like Sheik does.

Another character that I would be is Midna. The reasons would be the similarities between me and her. One is the fact that we both are sarcastic and tend to think lightly about the situation. Although we both understand the seriousness of it, we still act the same way. :)

Zarom

The King
Me I would like to be the Hyrule King (Daphnes Nohansen Hyrule, the one in WW) I just think he seems pretty cool. And it must be very nice to govern all! (but not for evil purpose, like Ganondorf :ganondorf:) :clap:​

Veely

Unwanted ZD Member
I would Choose.... Zelda. Why? Because she is nice. She has power that can heal people (such as midna in TP). She can summon anything that is why! and she is pretty who does her makeup? Or does she wear makeup? And she Is powerful! She rules over her land! GO ZELLY! (formally know to me as Zelda to my 3 year old cousin Zelly)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom