• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Boss Would You Like to Be Friends with and Why?

Blizetta. She's not truly evil, just possessed at the time of battle. We could go snowboarding together and eat pumpkin and ordon goat cheese soup and live in a mansion. Such is the life.

Assuming Ganon is a viable choice, I would choose him. I would utilize the times that he controls everything to basically do whatever I want (Milk and Cheese style). I would conveniently lose all connection with him after he would lose to Link, and re-establish friendship when one of his minions revived him. It would be the perfect powerhouse of exploitation.

M

mbcrazed

For me, it would have to be Volvagia, He/She's a dragon, what else could you want?

Zeldawolfsheik

Chief of Shiekah Tribe
An ironknuckle. I would especially like one with Naboru inside because well shes HOT! And everyone would be scared of me because i have a friend with an axe.

H

HarvestMoonGod

I would choose Volvagia because He is a dragon.
He will fly me across Hyrule quick

I would choose the mini boss of Tp of snowpeak ruins. I get a buf huge guy that can kill someone with a swinging mace and a nice friend hehehe.

Theunholyganon

Embrace the fear inside.
I would say Ganondorf because my plans of world domination combined with his plans of world domination leads to mega world domination and we will rule over all of you. Mwahahahaha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom