• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Boss Would You Like to Be Friends with and Why?

A

abazeldafan

MY PAL WOULD BE THE SISTERS KOUME & KOTAKE WHY? ITS MY FAVORITE BOSS TEMPLE

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
I would say Zant. Zant is vicious and full of words and power. That guy can do anything to obtain on what we needs and wants. I would his best friend. I like his superior suit. Very dark and mysterious to make everyone think that he's different than what you see every day.

Mickaroo

Call me Micky
Hmm, I like this question.
Perhaps Darbus, from TP. Does he count? I guess he isn't really a boss, but turns into one. I'm a small person, so I think it would be nice to have some big buff guy to help me out with...oh, I don't know. Smashing giant walls of rock?
Also I'd have to say Zant. I think he and I would get along well. ;)

TP Ganon! We would ditch Zant and I would love to be the Fierce Diety helping him, but if I could........ I WOULD FIGHT BEN!!!!!:cooky:

I would love to be friends with Zant,me and him could rule under Ganon together!....Just as long as Zant gets killed by Link first,while I run away...:L

Eluinn

Link's Alter Ego
Argorok or Armogohma because I like dragons and spiders and they would make good house sitters as no one in their right mind would go up against a dragon or giant spider ^^

I would love to be friends with Scaldera so we could go bowling, it would be great, even tough I would aways loose.

Kitkat

Gimme a Break
I would be friends with Ganondorf, because when he like, takes over the world, we could just hang out and tell all his slaves to work for us. Of course, Ganondorf, being the selfish person he is, would probably try to kill me. Because of tat I would probably kill him before he has killed me. Then, I would take over Hyrule myself, and if Link tried to stop me, I would make a castle to high to jump onto, and with no ladders, so he wouldn't be able to get on. Then I would capture him, and make him my personal slave. ^^ Oh, and if I needed to get off my castle, I would just have the helmaroc king fly me down.

Impa

Sheikahchu
Ghirahim. He would be my gay best friend. We would go shopping and get our nails done!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom