• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Boss Would You Like to Be Friends with and Why?

S

simalexander

If you could be friends with a boss who would it be and why? For me it would be Gannondorf because once he and I become friends I would kill with the Master Sword. He would be like why why why??? I would be laughing evily :devil: and say that's what you get for trying to destroy Link's and Zelda's happiness.

Big Octo

=^)
Horsehead.
Mazura2.png

He's just, well..... I don't really know. So.... weird and interesting......

All I'm gonna say is that it'd be pretty sick to have a white-T with only this artwork of him on the front, nothing else.

MW7

My first reaction was to pick the genie from Link's Awakening so that he could grant wishes. However, I wasn't sure if he'd be cool with that so I'm going with Argorok from Twilight Princess. I would be like Donkey in Shrek in control of a giant dragon. I probably wouldn't marry Argorok though like Donkey married Dragon because that would be creepy.

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
Odolwa! We could just dance forever! or maybe Goht so I could ride him around XD but I think that might be more fun on Volvagia or Argorok. I think overall I would pick Zant! Who wouldn't want a totally insane best friend who likes taking over the world in his spare time and dances like a total maniac?

S

simalexander

Yeah Goht would be fun to ride around but could you hang on when he goes really fast?

S

SheikoftheTruth

First, I must say this is an awesome idea!
Oh yes, it would be so fun to dance with Odolwa. I would love riding Volvagia or Argorok's back. Or what about Blizzeta, I mean Yeta, she's so sweet! Or... Byrne - he's just... awesome.
However, I choose Zant, because he's so insane and cool. If I could become a Twili, I would love living in the Twilight Realm!

S

simalexander

Yeah and and here's a good question once your friends with them would you join them on their evil quest or would you try to make them good guys?

C

Curly

I'd probably go with the Gyorg Pair from Minish Cap. It'd be so cool to fly around on giant rays.

Zorth

#Scoundrel
Do Mini-Bosses count?
If so then I'm going to have to choose the Dark Sword from TP.. Just so darn awesome, And a really misunderstood guy ;)

If not, Then It's gotta be Majora from MM.. Nice fellow

Pen

The game is on!
Gyorg from Majora's Mask definitely. Gyorg could take me across water really quick and I could navigate Gyorg. We would most likely be the best of pals!

600px-Gyorg.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom