• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Which Boss Looked the Weirdest?

Which Boss was the Weirdest

• Odolwa (Woodfall)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Goht (Snowhead)

• Gygorg (Great Bay)

• Twinmold (Stone Tower)

• Majora's Mask

• Majora's Incarnation

• Majora's Wrath

• Total voters

BakerGuy

Wielder of TheBakerSword
Which boss in majora's mask looked the weirdest. Im not talking about their difficulty, but their actual appearance.

Mine would have to be Odolwa. Hes a weirdo with those clothes.

Now im not talking about mini-bosses, im talking about real bosses.

Last edited:

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
Majora's Incarnation for sure. As Caleb said this is one of the strangest bosses in zelda history. That guy ran around sounding like a chicken while running at high speeds through balls of light. After beating that boss I said "What the heck was THAT!"

Pinkfish11

Korean language student
Majora's Incarnation for sure. As Caleb said this is one of the strangest bosses in zelda history. That guy ran around sounding like a chicken while running at high speeds through balls of light. After beating that boss I said "What the heck was THAT!"

Not to mention it's dancing...

Goht actually looks the weirdest to me. Mostly 'cause after a couple times fighting him, I noticed there's a guy's face on the bull head. o.0

majora's wrath was the creepiest for me.
i mean.. was it a girl.. was i a boy.. an alien?
besides that, it was the whips that majora had that made me cringe.

B

Blacksorrow24

Odowla, just because looking back, he kinda had a beer gut. He also scared me with his chants. They sound like the fire temple in the original Ocarina of time.

M

Monkalrus

Was going to say Odowla but had to choose Majora's Incarnation. It was just so unexpected and grotesque and odd. Odowla was crazy but Majora's Incarnation takes it. Any other game and Odowla probably would have taken it. I've always liked Goht but he was weird enough to pick. Goht's my favorite boss from the game though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom