• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Book Are You Currently Reading?

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Homeland by R.A. Salvatore; I love this book and the whole series.

Actually I finished this one earlier, so now I am going to read the sequel. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

LinkLover

You Mean, Green Thing
Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked With of the West

It's excellent, and I plan on reading the rest of the series soon. :)

elliotstriforce

trollin for booty
i am currently working my way through many books, including

1. the gunslinger - stephen king
2. the zinn reader - howard zinn
3. please kill me (a oral history of punk) - legs mcneil (its also a false history of how punk rock actually started, thats just my understanding from my research)

An odd little book called Hotel Osiris, I'm not sure what i think of it yet, it isn't really filling me with any kind of sense or emotion, but if that is the point of the book then very well done to it =]

LANZZ

Scarecrow
I'm currently reading Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas...

Synopsis:-

When magic has gone from the world, and a vicious king rules from his throne of glass, an assassin comes to the castle. She does not come to kill, but to win her freedom. If she can defeat twenty-three killers, thieves, and warriors in a competition to find the greatest assassin in the land, she will become the King’s Champion and be released from prison.

Her name is Celaena Sardothien.

The Crown Prince will provoke her. The Captain of the Guard will protect her.

And a princess from a foreign land will become the one thing Celaena never thought she’d have again: a friend.

But something evil dwells in the castle–and it’s there to kill. When her competitors start dying, horribly, one by one, Celaena’s fight for freedom becomes a fight for survival–and a desperate quest to root out the source of evil before it destroys her world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom