• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Book Are You Currently Reading?

Dan

Currently I am reading.
220px-Spots_first_walk.jpg

The series has been great so far, but I can tell ****'s about to get intense.

Zorth

#Scoundrel
I've actually started re-reading all of the Harry Potter books. It's kind of my own little tradition I do during halloween =)
Although last new book I read was 50 Shades of Grey which is an interesting read but pretty overrated if you look at how people are praising it in the media IMO :/

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Currently trying to read Interview With A Vampire. I'm having trouble getting into it...

I recently read the first book of Game of Thrones. If I had the money, I'd go out right now and buy the box set.

We've begun reading King Lear in class on the heels of Hamlet. I've grown a bit weary of Shakespeare but this work might alter my thoughts. It's a much denser tragedy than I'm used to with more historical nuances present. The parental-children relationship theme discussed, however, is far from cliche rendering this one of Shakespeare's better works. Yes, I'm a strange fellow who ranks King Lear and Othello over the much more renowned Hamlet as well as Romeo and Juliet.

Lamphobic

The Brony
What Book Are You Reading Right Now?

I'm reading Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card.

Yeh. It's about this one kid who is a genius and is trained to fight a war for adults. It's super interesting and suggested to anyone who likes SciFi or just giving it to the man.

Last edited:
I'm currently reading The Hunger Games. I didn't really expect much out of the series but the books are actually pretty good. I haven't seen the movie, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom