• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Book Are You Currently Reading?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Well I just got done reading Hemingway's short story Hills like White Elephants, though it isn't a book lol. It was part of a book (collection) of a few of Hemingway's works and oh my gosh how confusing that story is! xD

I'm currently reading Hamlet by William Shakespeare for school. It may be a classic but it's a very dense, slow read. I can't progress through two pages without the need to consult Sparknotes. On a side note, I think I'll use some of the work's ideas about suicide in future MD threads. I find their wording and the ideas presented very effective.

Big Octo

=^)
I will be rereading Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card for the umpteenth time, it's too good to pass up an annual read.

I just started reading The Fellowship of the Ring. I watched and loved the movie, so hopefully I'll feel the same about the book.

Batman

Not all those who wander are lost...
I just finished reading "Moonwalking with Einstein: The Art and Science of Remembering Everything" by Josh Foer, and right before that I read "The Nichomachean Ethics and Politics" by Aristotle. Right now, I'm currently reading "God is Not Great: How Religion Poisons Everything" by Christopher Hitchens.

Last edited:
I just started 'Life as We Knew It' by Susan Pfeffer
It reminds me alot of Majora's Mask, since the moon got knocked out of orbit (and some of the people are afraid it's going to crash into Earth)
but it's weird because I'll read it in study, then when I stop, I forget that the events in the book are not actually happening, like I feel like they are, but it's not real...

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I just started Perrine's "Literature Structure, Sound & Sense" 10th Edition. Unfortunately this is a boring read, however, there are some neat short stories that intrigue me. Also, a lot of notes I can type down.

Dan

the very hungry caterpillar
tvhc.jpg

Attachments

• tvhc.jpg
    tvhc.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom