• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Book Are You Currently Reading?

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Right now I'm still reading The Son of Neptune (second book of the Heroes of Olympus series) by Rick Riordan. This was after I got finished with Inheritence of Eragon fame, just earlier this year, and I picked SoN up then. Despite loving Riodan's characters and writing style, I haven't felt much interest in wrapping it up, even though the next book is due in November. I'm thinking of getting back to it, though, to meet that deadline.

I just finished the Inheritance Cycle (Eragon, Eldest, Brisinger, Inheritance) and now I don't know what to read. :S Any suggestions?

Look up The Dark Legion on Amazon. It's a lot like Eragon's saga, so I think you'd enjoy it. ;)

Right now I'm still reading The Son of Neptune (second book of the Heroes of Olympus series) by Rick Riordan. This was after I got finished with Inheritence of Eragon fame, just earlier this year, and I picked SoN up then. Despite loving Riodan's characters and writing style, I haven't felt much interest in wrapping it up, even though the next book is due in November. I'm thinking of getting back to it, though, to meet that deadline.

Look up The Dark Legion on Amazon. It's a lot like Eragon's saga, so I think you'd enjoy it. ;)
Thanks bud, I'll check it out. :)

Just finished rereading Snuff by Terry Pratchett. It is an outstanding book, as are all of the Discworld novels :) (imo) Trying to read catching fire but it is just not grabbing my interest as well as the hunger games was able to do.

I just finished reading The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien. I thought that it was all excellent except one very anticlimactic part near the end.

I'm currently reading the complete writings of Theodore Kacynzki, which is titled Technological Slavery. It is interesting, despite some pretty glaring flaws in Kacynski's logic.

I will soon be reading Slaughterhouse 5 by Kurt Vonnegut. Looking forward to it.

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
A Clash of Kings by George R. R. Martin. I got the first book in the A Son of Ice and Fire series for my birthday (A Game of Thrones) read it, and really enjoyed it, so I immediately moved onto the next one.
although i'm not really sure what i'm getting myself into
he kills off major characters all the freaking time and he switches POVs so often you don't even know who's supposed to be the hero and the villian
and i think this series will leave me in tears by the time i'm done.
very good, though.
three cheers for incest, backstabbing, lots of sex and homicide

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom