• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Book Are You Currently Reading?

Joy

The Sexy One
I didn't notice another thread like this so here we go!

What book are you currently reading?

I'm reading "the Handmaid's Tale" by Margaret Atwood - a dystopian science fiction book. I'd rate it 10 out of 10 because it is amazing.

octorok74

TETTAC
I'm reading Killing Lincoln by Bill O'Reilly. It's really well researched and it's interesting. I'd give it a 7 out of ten for now since I've only read the first chapter.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I'm currently reading How to Read Literature Like A Professor. Extremely boring book, the title on the cover lied to me. I'll sue them...

I just finished One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest by Ken Kesey yesterday. It featured an intriguing plot to say the least through the lens of an Indian mental patient recovering his sanity. The end was particularly riveting. I'm planning on rereading George Orwell's 1984 this weekend in preparation for an English essay. It's definitely the shining star of the dystopian tradition causing readers to doubt if the Combine can ever truly be defeated.

EmptyElegy

Soldier of Ikana
I'm currently reading the fourth book in the Percy Jackson series, The Battle of the Labyrinth. My friend introduced me to the series, and I'm certainly glad she did. :)

I've been reading Eclipse, part of the Twilight Saga. (Yes, I like Twilight somewhat.) So far I don't know if I'm enjoying it as much as New Moon. Some of the character interactions seem weaker, and/or the characters just seem weirdly less likable. Then again, that seems to be waning now that I'm nearing the middle and the characters have stopped being whiny, so maybe it'll be good from here on out.

Squirrel

The Rodent King
Right now I'm reading The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring which is not happening too fast since I got bored with it a quarter of the way through, lost the page I was on, and lost the book. >.<

I just finished the Inheritance Cycle (Eragon, Eldest, Brisinger, Inheritance) and now I don't know what to read. :S Any suggestions?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom