• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Book Are You Currently Reading?

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Re-reading Magician: Master by Raymond E Feist. I think this is the third time I'm reading the book. It's the second part of a whole giant series of books that takes place in the same world, Midkemia

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Wolf Soldier by James R Hannibal. I'm already like halfway through and haven't really gotten to the wolves yet, but it's been an amazing book so far without the wolves, so I ain't complaining

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
I just started reading the second book in the Earthsea-series. I thought the first one was okay, maybe I need to read it again later and it'll grow on me. So lets see what the second book has in store!

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
Currently reading Loop, by Koji Suzuki, the third in the original Ring trilogy. (Before Birthday and S were published of course!)

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
I went to visit my best friend (earlier? Yesterday? Idk it's 1am) and she lent me Wings of Fire book 15, "The Flames of Hope", which just came out a week ago. I just finished it (I've been reading for 5 and a half hours straight it's 1am help) and it was REALLY good. Overall an excellent and shocking conclusion. I think my main complaint would just be that I wish it was longer. According to the author Tui T. Sutherland this will be the last book in the series. There's just so many interactions and conclusions we just didn't get to see. Breaks my heart a little. But overall 10/10, I loved it so much.

I've finally made my way through Thomas Sowell's Basic Economics. It corrected some of the misconceptions I had about the likes of protectionism, while protectionist policies may benefit certain industries at certain times, they hurt the economy as a whole, and also gave some more examples for concepts I already understood well like supply and demand and inflation. Speaking of the latter, something could be said of so many people in modern times not understanding that printing more money initially contributed to the situation we now find ourselves in today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom