• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Book Are You Currently Reading?

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
I’m currently reading The Five Stages of Andrew Brawley by Shaun David Hutchinson, which is about a teen who was the only member of his family to survive an accident, and has taken to living around a hospital. One day, Rusty is admitted to the hospital after being doused in petrol and lit on fire, and Andrew seemingly becomes obsessed with somehow righting his past wrongs through Rusty.

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
Currently reading Autoboyography, by Christina Lauren. It's notable that this book centres in on a bisexual male character who is not a hustler, drug addict, "making up his mind", or promiscuous.

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
I'm currently reading Ranger's Apprentice: Emperor of Nihon-Ja.
It's quite late into that series, but I finally feel like the author has really found his style by now. This is by far the best book in the series so far

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
The Reign of Wolf 21
819bBBUlfBL.jpg

Fascinating story about one of the wolf packs living in Yellowstone, it has a lot about family dynamics in wolf packs.

Also started the Twilight Princess manga, thanks to Falch for pointing me towards mangadex

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
I'm currently reading The Toll, the third book in the Arc of the Scythe trilogy. I'm really enjoying it so far, I stayed up until 1:45 this morning finishing the second book, Thunderhead. Highly reccomend for anyone who doesnt mind a lttle(read:lot) violence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom