• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Book Are You Currently Reading?

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
Alchemists of Loom

I've fallen in love with these characters. There's something darkly compelling about the protagonists of this simple yet well written and engaging steam punk fantasy on an alien world. It's a rather unique and well crafted steam punk setting too. But the world building - while grand - sorta takes a back seat to the character development, which much like Twilight Princess forms the through-fare of the story's themes.

Throw in some stylish action to round out the package and it makes for one of those rare novels that has actually managed to capture my fascination.

Zachie

Moo
I'm not really reading anything at the moment, but the last book I read was Ranger's Apprentice: The Royal Ranger. Need to read the next two books in the series soon, tho!

I recently finished Ship of Fools by Tucker Carlson. It was an enjoyable read overall. I think some of the ideas could have been fleshed out more, but I found most of the points presented to be logical. It really opened my eyes about how similar Democrats and Republicans have become these days.

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
NeuroTribes: The Legacy of Autism and How to Think Smarter About People Who Think Differently (2016 Edition), by Steve Silberman.

The Year's Best Science Fiction: Ninth Annual Collection Hardcover– June 15, 1992 by Gardner Dozois (Editor)

Jotaro Joestar

Jotaro Kujo
Not even kidding, the book I am reading now is Adolf Hitlers, Mein Kampf. I found this book in a thrift shop and thought it would be an interesting read. The German is easy to read but the font makes it harder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom