• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Book Are You Currently Reading?

Scoby

France
i read currently the entire twilight series all over again. i just watched last film and sad its over, so i read everything over again :)

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
Just started reading 1984, by George Orwell. I have this massive bucket list of must-read books, and this was next. It's really interesting so far, if not a little weird and hard to understand. But I like it, a lot.

Reading the Wind-up bird chronicle by "something" Marakumi, i think that's his last name XD It's really graphic, I don't think i should be reading it but I've got a morbid streak and it kind of has me hooked by now. Great book, but not for the faint of heart.

Ghirahimiscool

Cucco Butt
What Book Are You Currently Reading?

I just wanted to make a thread and had this sudden idea.

What book are you currently reading? Right now I'm reading New Moon. Its pretty interesting so far.

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
The Age of Reason - 1700-1789 by Harold Nicolson. I need a refresher before I teach the Enlightenment after Christmas break.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Go Ask Alice. It's an extremely strange book, and it's kind of sick to read. Drugs, sex, and running away; I have no idea why my parents bought it for me. I think they're trying to "teach me a lesson". The only thing they're doing is creeping me out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom