• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Book Are You Currently Reading?

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
You Are Not Here by Samantha Schutz. Let me just say that this book is by far the most saddest thing that I've read. It's a book about love and grief, death and recovery.

Poor Analeah. ;-;

selicyc

i never knew daylight could be so violent.
a mystery inside of an enigma wrapped in a soft fuzzy blanket of I don't even know what
Just finished up A Storm of Swords by George R.R Martin. I... I think I need a break from this series. My body was not ready for the events that occurred in this book at all.

My brother gave me his copy of Feed by M.T Anderson, so I'll be reading that for awhile.

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
Warriors, Dawn of the Clans: The Sun Trail by Erin Hunter. It's a book in a series that has a lot of books in it. My account is named after one of the characters from the series!

DisappearingMist

Mrs. Caleb
I just started reading the Gunslinger by Stephen King, the first book in the Dark Tower series. I'm not sure how I feel about it. It's creepy in a lot of ways, but I am starting to get interested in it. Not sure I will continue through the series or not, yet.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Finally started 1984 (thanks, Mom). Gonna try to get this summer assignment over and done with by August 4th.

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
A Farewell To Arms, by Ernest Hemingway.
I also recently finished American Gods by Neil Gaiman. (Fantastic, fantastic book. Read it ASAP.)

Just finished up A Storm of Swords by George R.R Martin. I... I think I need a break from this series. My body was not ready for the events that occurred in this book at all.

My brother gave me his copy of Feed by M.T Anderson, so I'll be reading that for awhile.

I'm currently reading A Storm of Swords myself. But once I finished reading the chapter that concluded the Red Wedding, I just cannot continue reading it anymore. I'm too depressed over what happened at The Twins.

selicyc

i never knew daylight could be so violent.
a mystery inside of an enigma wrapped in a soft fuzzy blanket of I don't even know what
I'm currently reading A Storm of Swords myself. But once I finished reading the chapter that concluded the Red Wedding, I just cannot continue reading it anymore. I'm too depressed over what happened at The Twins.

I know how you feel. The events at occurred at The Twins were heart-wrenching; enough to make me cry and put down the book down for a week. I know Martin can be ruthless when it comes to killing characters, but the way the Red Wedding was penned was incredibly depressing.

Getting on topic, I finished Feed. A bit frustrating to read at times, but good. Now that my heart has recovered enough, it's time to make the jump back into the series of A Song of Ice and Fire and read A Feast for Crows.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
Watership Down, by Richard Adams. Although I'm also on the seventh book of Stephen King's Dark Tower series, I've taken a break for the summer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom