• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Which bomb do you use most?

Which bombs do you use/like more

• Total voters

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Hey guys! I was thinking about bombs recently, and was wondering which kind of bomb (Circle, or Cube) you all use the most.

I, happen to only use circle bombs when I have to, and only really use cube bombs, but I do see the reasoning behind circle bombs, and their users.

So, which do you use the most?

I don't care for the round bombs in BotW too much. I hardly use the bomb runes outside of blasting walls that call for it, but I almost always prefer the cube ones. --Getting real for a moment, since this is really my main use for bombs now... my hatred for round bombs is increasing now as 90% of the time, they are the reason I fail to take lynels places. Round bomb on West Sokkala Bridge blowing the wrong way in the wind and causing the lynel to blast me off into the water with his fire breath is why I am retiring from the Death Mountain trip for awhile. **** round bombs.

I use cube bombs most the time, but when I want to explode something further away than I can throw, I roll the round ones. Also, it's quite entertaining to watch Bokoblins kick them round like a football.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I use circle bombs very frequently to blow up keese and chu chus and stalmonster. They can roll so they're better for use against monsters. Square bombs are useful to to set traps like this or blow up stationary things, of course. I often use them to set off powder kegs.

TheRockinStallion

If I'm not back in 15 minutes, just wait longer!
Didn't we cover that already? I'M A DUDE!
I use round ones more since they roll. Good for chopping down trees for the Tarry Town side quest too.

Aku

Cube bombs to blow up ore, round bombs to take out enemies. I'm kinda boring that way. :P

I use cube bombs more because I am constantly foraging. I use them to blow up ore and to knock down trees, so I can get apples and make firewood.

Round bombs are more fun because they roll so can be used as more of a melee weapon from above.

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
Cube bombs! They're less likely to roll away from where they're supposed to be unlike the circular ones. -.-

Sutittaja

Freezing chill
I mostly use round bombs, since they roll and they pretty much are the first type of bomb that comes up when choosing runes

MW7

I use the cube ones most often, but there are situations where the ball is better. I generally like the bomb to stay where I throw it (cube), but a situation where I use the ball is when I need rolling distance to reach something. For instance I might use the ball to roll down a hill to enemies repeatedly without being seen.

I tend to keep the round bombs equipped so that I can easily deal with octoroks, so end up using them for most things, but I like the square ones more just because they're easier to control their position and are less likely to roll away on uneven surfaces.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom