• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Beatle?

Favourite Beatle?

• John Lennon

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Paul McCartney

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • George Harrison

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Ringo Starr

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
Oh yes I am opening up an age old (well 50 years or so) discussion to the ZD community.

Which is your favourite Beatle?

If you don't know who the Beatles were I can't help you, you have either never stepped outside of your house or used the internet or listened to any music ever. Look them the hell up.

I am personally going with John Lennon being my favourite. Then it'd be George Harrison, then Paul and Ringo tie so hey.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Okay, so, prefacing this by saying I love all of them!

But it would be between John and Paul for a favourite. I love Paul's ballads and slower songs, and his new music has been great recently too, but I think John's music is better overall and I thought he was the funniest Beatle as well. Old interviews of his still make me laugh! So, John.

My favorite beetle, eh? Probably this fellow right here:

800px-VolkswagenBeetle-001.jpg

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
Okay, so, prefacing this by saying I love all of them!

But it would be between John and Paul for a favourite. I love Paul's ballads and slower songs, and his new music has been great recently too, but I think John's music is better overall and I thought he was the funniest Beatle as well. Old interviews of his still make me laugh! So, John.

I love them all so much too...

I guess the reason George is my favorite is because I find him to be the most unique of the group and the one with the best personality. Also, he has many great songs in the band, as well as out of the band. I love John because of his lyric writing and beliefs. I love Paul because he also has an awesome personality and is an amazing solo artist!!! Sometimes I like his solo stuff better than his songs with The Beatles. I also love Ringo 'cause he can be so silly. And dat nose. :right:

Shroom

The Artist Formally Known as Deku Shroom™
Georgie George for sure.

He had an interesting musical approach, his side projects were pretty great, and I loved to watch his old interviews.

Pen

The game is on!
I really like all four of them, but ultimately I think I'm gonna have to go with Paul. There's just something about him that I've always liked a little extra. ^^

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
To me it has to be Paul or George. I know many will choose John and of course his tragic death makes him even more of a legend (heck I remember that day he got shot. My father ran upstairs and yelled to my mother "they killed John lennon." ) but I still prefer Paul and George. I just like them both better, I don't know why.
I love Paul his songs and his voice. I also loved George his voice. He had some some pretty good songs too.

My favourite beetle? Of course it would be the Malay Caucasus. This trihorned tank is said to be one of the most dominant and aggressive species of horned beetles in the world, and their form is just a pure beauty.

2zgi8o2.jpg

Oh? You meant the band? Hmm, I would have to go with Paul McCartney. He will soon be at the age of 73 in about a week, but he is still going strong. He still performs and to me, he is a living legend.

Last edited:

CrimsonCavalier

Fuzzy Pickles
Paul. For sure. His days with the Wings were legendary. Some of my favorite songs come from him and when he was with that band.

Ebony and Ivory
Silly Love Songs
Band on the Run
With a Little Luck
Live and Let Die
Say Say Say
C Moon

OMG!! I mean, come ON!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom