• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Antagonist Would You Like To Return?

Which Antagonist Would You Like To Return?

• Vaati

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ganon

• Majora

• Dark Link

• Nightmare

• Zant

• Veran

• Onox

• Bellum

• Demise

• Ghirahim

• Malladus

• Total voters

Patch

Party Pooper
Hmm. I believe Ganon, Vaati, and Majora should return to the series. They were all awesome.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Of course Ganon. But If I had to pick someone else, I would rather like Ghirahim to return, his fate is not disclosed and I think he could make a good servant of Ganondorf.

Draymorath

Destroyer of Destruction
I want to see Ganondorf. I mean, he is considered the main villain, so I think he should be in more games. Chances are that he's probably gonna make another comeback anyway, so what the heck? Let's go ahead and throw him back into the game! :)

Kazumi

chagy
I would enjoy seeing Zant return for a game, or at the very least mentioned somewhere other than Twilight Princess. I thought that he had the potential of being a very good villain, and was a great villain in Twilight Princess up to the point when Ganondorf was revealed, and he took his clothes off. Before this point he seemed very frightening and powerful, and also very emotionless. He felt absolutely no remorse for what he did. He was definitely a very interesting character.

As much as I would like to see him return, I think it might be better if he didn't. I think that Twilight Princess' story and characters should be left alone.

Of course Ganon. But If I had to pick someone else, I would rather like Ghirahim to return, his fate is not disclosed and I think he could make a good servant of Ganondorf.

That's really the only reason I would accept Ghirahim again, because I want to see his reaction to Ganondorf's existence and how he compares to Demise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom